WEBSTER PARK REHABILITATION AND HEALTHCARE CENTER - ROCKLAND, MA
BRIARWOOD REHABILITATION AND HEALTHCARE CENTER - NEEDHAM, MA
REGISTERED DIETITIAN (20-hrs. Webster Park; 20-hrs. Briarwood)
Webster Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center / Briarwood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is seeking a Registered Dietitians - 20 hours at each facility. The Registered Dietitian will be working with the medical and dining services teams.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Active current registered Dietitian required.
· 2 years of clinical experience preferred.
· Experience with care planning, MDS 3.0.
· Expertise in clinical nutrition, preferably geriatric rehab care practices in a skilled nursing setting.
· Possess knowledge of all applicable local, state and federal regulatory statues and guidelines pertaining to healthcare in the skilled nursing setting.
· Sufficient knowledge of food production and distribution, to evaluate meal quality, dinning programs and texture modified diet preparation.
· Ability to multi task and prioritize when needed, comfortable working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
· Monitor nutritional status of residents in long term care and Rehab center.
· Complete nutritional assessments and complete / review RAI, and care plan processes.
· Assist facility in identifying clinical nutrition problems and work toward solutions.
· Participate in efforts to improve and maintain acceptable clinical indicators.