BLUEBERRY HILL REHABILITATION AND HEALTHCARE CENTER - BEVERLY, MA
MMQ NURSE (Part-time 20 hours)
Blueberry Hill Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is seeking a qualified MMQ Nurse to support the skilled nursing facility.
The MMQ Nurse is responsible for ensuring completion of the resident assessment (MDS/MMQs) in accordance with the requirements of this state and the policies and goals of the facility. This person serves as a key member of the center’s management team by providing and supporting the center through leadership and direction in providing quality care and capturing appropriate documentation for all Medicaid & Managed Medicaid patients.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, (RN or LPN)
• Current/active licensure.
• Minimum 3 years clinical experience in a long-term care setting.
• Prior MDS/RAI experience preferred
• Prior MMQ Experience in completion and management of MMQ submission/oversight/ and audit processes
• Demonstrated clinical assessment skills
• Strong knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to long term care.
• Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc.
• Strong research, analysis and decision making skills.
• Communication, facilitation and presentation skills a must.
• Coordinate Interdisciplinary team completion of all OBRA required assessments and comprehensive assessments of the nursing needs of each resident, utilizing the forms required by current rules or regulations and facility policies.
• Ability to complete and manage the facility semi annual MMQ submissions as well as manage audit process.
• Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, etc. as necessary.
• Monitor the Center's QI and QM reports to ensure that appropriate corrective action can be implemented when potential problem areas occur.
• Attend and participate in annual Center in-service training programs as scheduled.