MONTE MARIE REHABILITATION AND HEALTHCARE CENTER - HOLYOKE, MA
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR/PAYROLL
Mont Marie Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is looking for a Human Resources Director/Payroll professional to join their team. This position is responsible for ensuring adequate and appropriate staffing of the nursing department to meet the needs of the residents based on budget, census, and as may be directed by Center administration. This position will also have accountability for payroll processing for the facility, and will partner with corporate Human Resources and Payroll on other payroll, benefits and employee relations matters.
• Prior experience in Human Resources or as Staffing Coordinator or Payroll within a nursing center or healthcare setting.
• Ability to build strong relationships and gain support from staff.
• Superior organization skills and attention to detail.
• Proven ability to muilti-task.
• Verify and input payroll data, submit to HR/Payroll processing.
• Process and verify time cards/sheets, etc., on a timely basis. Verify work schedules against time cards/sheets.
• Submit changes in deductions, employee statuses, vacation requests, sick time, missed punch forms and all other payroll related forms/items to HR/Payroll processing in accordance with payroll calendar and deadlines.
• Assist employees in obtaining and field inquiries regarding information concerning their payroll check, deductions, vacation, overtime, etc., as necessary.
• Maintain an individual payroll record (hardcopy or electronic) for each employee’s earnings in accordance with current regulations governing such records.
• Maintain appropriate W-2 and W-4 Tax Records for each employee.
• Other duties as assigned
The Human Resources Director will serve as backup to the Scheduler, taking on the responsibility of adequately and appropriately staffing the nursing department.